Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Local News
- Gleaning Nevada County’s bounty of excess produce for food pantry
- Police blotter: Men with axes
- Lack of spark arrestors worries Grass Valley man
- Committee dissolved amid controversy
- Trying to find a doctor or specialist? Website tracks physicians’ length of practice, specialty areas, training and patient assessments