Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley police: Man chokes 2 women, gets stabbed with scissors
- Caring for the caregiver: Free respite care coming to Nevada County
- Colfax High School student arrested, accused of making threats
- Hotel over homes?: Affordable housing clashes with economic development in Grass Valley
- Online courses set to begin Oct. 12 for senior cohousing