Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Local News
- A tribute: Nevada Union alum displays sculpture in remembrance of Craig Zetterberg
- Cal Fire subdues fire in Chicago Park abandoned home
- New NJUHSD student assistance program coordinator to get community involved
- Bare bottoms, park rangers win laughs at Toastmasters
- Sierra roadwork schedule Sept. 1-6