The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Local News
- Valentina’s Organic Bistro & Bakery to hold grand opening
- Lake of the Pines vet wins right to continue woodworking hobby
- Raley’s supermarkets settles for $1.6M in San Joaquin County lawsuit
- Community welcomes new physicians
- Acupuncture model improves access to holistic medicine