The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Local News
- UPDATE: Second car crash on Highway 49 in Nevada County backs traffic up
- Grass Valley man arrested after five-hour stand-off
- Caltrans: Grass Valley public meeting on Hwy. 49 widening
- Real Wheels is the real deal: Bike store's mission is to get people on bikes
- Nevada County staff removes 'No Parking' signs at Gracie Canal trail