The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County rallies to support family of drowned toddler Aubree Greco
- New home sleep testing available at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Grass Valley OKs $10,000 for Chamber, questions Jeep tours
- Lake of the Pines vet flap draws heated reactions
- Picking up STEAM: Sierra College collaborative says art should be added to STEM programs