The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at email@example.com.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Local News
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site