A Grass Valley man arrested in August in connection with a number of burglaries, after allegedly being caught in the act at a local grocery store, was sentenced Friday to 240 days in jail.
Grass Valley man sentenced in burglary case
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI