East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Nevada County death: Man dies in single-vehicle wreck
- Nevada County sheriff, supervisors say 'no' to body cameras for deputies
- PG&E augments hazard prevention measures in bark beetle epidemic (VIDEO)
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?