A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Local News
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49
- Stormy weather sends part of Stonehouse parking lot into Deer Creek
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- PCSO investigating remains found in Colfax storage unit
- Former Penn Valley firefighter fired for cause