A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Local News
- A tribute: Nevada Union alum displays sculpture in remembrance of Craig Zetterberg
- Cal Fire subdues fire in Chicago Park abandoned home
- New NJUHSD student assistance program coordinator to get community involved
- Bare bottoms, park rangers win laughs at Toastmasters
- Sierra roadwork schedule Sept. 1-6