A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Local News
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break
- Four elected to Alta Sierra board