A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and bringing drugs into jail after a reported three-day methamphetamine binge.
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Superintendent supports new computer-based testing
- Adding new dimension to cancer radiation treatment
- Appeal filed over Nevada County use permit for Blue Lead Mine
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop