A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and bringing drugs into jail after a reported three-day methamphetamine binge.
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Local News
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- 7 Nevada County residents cited for buying booze for minors
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Flash mob makes dancing accessible
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo