A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and bringing drugs into jail after a reported three-day methamphetamine binge.
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center