Through the support of residents and businesses in Nevada County that give around $40 million annually to its nonprofits, the top quarter of which have a $75 million collective budget, expenditures of resources can vary drastically depending on the focus of a nonprofit. Some have high administrative costs.
Nonprofit salaries vary, dependent upon mission
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama