Through the support of residents and businesses in Nevada County that give around $40 million annually to its nonprofits, the top quarter of which have a $75 million collective budget, expenditures of resources can vary drastically depending on the focus of a nonprofit. Some have high administrative costs.
Nonprofit salaries vary, dependent upon mission
Trending in: Local News
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’