Through the support of residents and businesses in Nevada County that give around $40 million annually to its nonprofits, the top quarter of which have a $75 million collective budget, expenditures of resources can vary drastically depending on the focus of a nonprofit. Some have high administrative costs.
Nonprofit salaries vary, dependent upon mission
Trending in: Local News
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- 7 Nevada County residents cited for buying booze for minors
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo