TAHOE/TRUCKEE — A 4.0 magnitude earthquake that struck overnight about a half hour south of Lake Tahoe is the largest in a series of small temblors that have recently occurred throughout the region, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
4.0 quake hits south of Lake Tahoe
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch