After postponing residential water rate hikes until at least next year, members of the Nevada City Council got their first look Wednesday at proposed expenditures of added, voter-approved sales tax revenue.
Nevada City Council looks at tax $$ wish list, halts home’s water bill bike
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day