Left to Right: Supervisor Hank Weston honored Pamela Griffin of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office, Dave Keck of Public Works and Cynthia Lackey of the Department of Social Services for 25 years of service as Supervisors Terry Lamphier and Ed Scofield look on. The Nevada County Board of Supervisors honored 144 employees at the Tuesday regular meeting for service to the county. Employees were awarded for service years accrued in increments of five years (five, 10, 15, etc.) Sandra Harris, James Casci, Michael McCormack and Gary Smith (not pictured) have also been with the county for 25 years.
January 22, 2013 | Back to: Local News
Nevada County supervisors honor employees
Trending in: Local News
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Meet Your Merchant: Grass Valley-based Floracopeia supports grass-roots health care
- Police Blotter: Caller reports naked man in a ditch
- Strawberry Music Festival was a "family affair"