Left to Right: Supervisor Hank Weston honored Pamela Griffin of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office, Dave Keck of Public Works and Cynthia Lackey of the Department of Social Services for 25 years of service as Supervisors Terry Lamphier and Ed Scofield look on. The Nevada County Board of Supervisors honored 144 employees at the Tuesday regular meeting for service to the county. Employees were awarded for service years accrued in increments of five years (five, 10, 15, etc.) Sandra Harris, James Casci, Michael McCormack and Gary Smith (not pictured) have also been with the county for 25 years.
Nevada County supervisors honor employees
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Chaos theory: 'Active shooter' training prepares law enforcement for worst-case scenarios
- Nevada City resident files class-action suit against Volkswagen
- Nevada County pot cultivation case challenged on constitutionality issue