Left to Right: Supervisor Hank Weston honored Pamela Griffin of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office, Dave Keck of Public Works and Cynthia Lackey of the Department of Social Services for 25 years of service as Supervisors Terry Lamphier and Ed Scofield look on. The Nevada County Board of Supervisors honored 144 employees at the Tuesday regular meeting for service to the county. Employees were awarded for service years accrued in increments of five years (five, 10, 15, etc.) Sandra Harris, James Casci, Michael McCormack and Gary Smith (not pictured) have also been with the county for 25 years.
Nevada County supervisors honor employees
Trending in: Local News
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Suspicious death in Washington ruled homicide, man ID'ed