Left to Right: Supervisor Hank Weston honored Pamela Griffin of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office, Dave Keck of Public Works and Cynthia Lackey of the Department of Social Services for 25 years of service as Supervisors Terry Lamphier and Ed Scofield look on. The Nevada County Board of Supervisors honored 144 employees at the Tuesday regular meeting for service to the county. Employees were awarded for service years accrued in increments of five years (five, 10, 15, etc.) Sandra Harris, James Casci, Michael McCormack and Gary Smith (not pictured) have also been with the county for 25 years.
Nevada County supervisors honor employees
Trending in: Local News
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia