Left to Right: Supervisor Hank Weston honored Pamela Griffin of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office, Dave Keck of Public Works and Cynthia Lackey of the Department of Social Services for 25 years of service as Supervisors Terry Lamphier and Ed Scofield look on. The Nevada County Board of Supervisors honored 144 employees at the Tuesday regular meeting for service to the county. Employees were awarded for service years accrued in increments of five years (five, 10, 15, etc.) Sandra Harris, James Casci, Michael McCormack and Gary Smith (not pictured) have also been with the county for 25 years.
Nevada County supervisors honor employees
Trending in: Local News
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Burglar in Nevada County reported to be drunk
- No charges filed yet in racial incident at Rollins Lake in Nevada County
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Enjoy the holiday season with celebrations in Grass Valley and Nevada City