A woman known throughout Nevada County law enforcement communities as someone dealing with homelessness reportedly died Jan. 9 at a Sacramento hospital, according to a homeless service organization.
Homeless woman dies in Sacramento hospital
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch