Nevada City’s planning commission unanimously granted a superfluous conditional use permit to Nevada County Thursday to house the district attorney’s offices at the unoccupied former Bank of America building on Commercial Street.
Nevada County garners Nevada City support for Bank of America building
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama