Nevada City’s planning commission unanimously granted a superfluous conditional use permit to Nevada County Thursday to house the district attorney’s offices at the unoccupied former Bank of America building on Commercial Street.
Nevada County garners Nevada City support for Bank of America building
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash