Nevada City’s planning commission unanimously granted a superfluous conditional use permit to Nevada County Thursday to house the district attorney’s offices at the unoccupied former
Nevada County garners Nevada City support for Bank of America building
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch