Students come to school everyday, expecting the same routine; to go to class, lunch, then go home. If someone was to come to campus, with an intention of harming others, this regular routine would be shattered in a matter of minutes.
School security increases in wake of shootings
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day