A frequent bugaboo of the “fiscal cliff” debacle was the “milk cliff” — the threat of milk prices doubling, if Congress failed to extend dairy subsidies. Parents were forgoing other necessities, because their children “had to have milk.”
The ‘milk cliff’
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade