A Grass Valley woman was arrested after she allegedly tried to pay for items with a counterfeit $100 bill, and was linked to a similar incident the week before.
Grass Valley woman arrested in connection with counterfeit $100 bills
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch