Representatives of Nevada City signaled their predilection Wednesday night for retaining Nevada County’s district attorney and probation offices in the historic mining town’s downtown district — just not necessarily in the vacant former Bank of America building that the county has eyed.
Nevada City supports retention of court offices
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash