Five people who protested the U.S. use of drones at Beale Air Force Base in October were arraigned Tuesday morning in Sacramento federal court on misdemeanor charges of unlawfully entering military property. All five pleaded not guilty and asked for a trial.
5 Beale protesters arraigned on federal charges
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center