QUESTION: My office is switching to Microsoft’s Office 365 for email service and other features and I can’t get used to the new user interface — I’m used to working in Outlook, and now they want me to use a browser to retrieve my email. What’s the benefit of this new-fangled stuff?
Tech tips: Email access in Office 365
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft