QUESTION: My office is switching to Microsoft’s Office 365 for email service and other features and I can’t get used to the new user interface — I’m used to working in Outlook, and now they want me to use a browser to retrieve my email. What’s the benefit of this new-fangled stuff?
Tech tips: Email access in Office 365
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day