Nevada County continues to help low-income people in the community reduce their expenses for energy during these colder months when winter heating bills can skyrocket as well as all year round, County Executive Officer Rick Haffey said in a Friday memo. The programs are funded through federal and state grants.
Helping low-income families reduce household energy expenses
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Nevada County employees honored