Nevada County continues to help low-income people in the community reduce their expenses for energy during these colder months when winter heating bills can skyrocket as well as all year round, County Executive Officer Rick Haffey said in a Friday memo. The programs are funded through federal and state grants.
Helping low-income families reduce household energy expenses
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft