2,700 people were without power in the Alta Sierra area from 10:17 a.m. to just before noon today. Power was restored to all customers, said Brandi Ehlers, PG&E spokeswoman. The cause is unknown at present, but more information will be released when made available. “We are currently investigating the cause,” said Brandi Ehlers, spokeswoman, Pacific Gas and Electric. Check back in with the Union for further details.
Power restored to Alta Sierra after outage
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch