Shortly after Grass Valley eliminated its parks and recreation department in June 2009 amid recession-induced budget shortfalls, its former director found herself in the city
Former city employee still builds community
Trending in: Local News
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love