Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell joined California Attorney General Kamala Harris in filing a civil lawsuit Wednesday against natural gas companies Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips for allegedly failing to properly inspect and maintain underground storage tanks at more than 560 gas stations in California.
California and Nevada County sue gas station companies
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day