The first four words of the second amendment are: “A well ordered militia...” Does anyone seriously believe that any of the over 70 school killings since 1990 were perpetrated by a member of a “well organized militia?” Can we not all agree that technologically advanced weapons should only be in the hands of people we expect to protect us: Armed Forces, National Guard and Police? And that the general non-military population, with it’s sprinkling of invisible murderous sociopaths, should have no access to these gadgets?
Advanced weapons in the wrong hands
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch