Regarding Mr. Lown’s remarks that “It’s offensive to think that poor people are paying to defend these formerly rich people in order to get restitution for other rich people,” we find that Mr. Lown is himself offensive and has obviously not done his homework on the investors (victims) in this case.
Regarding friendship, trust and betrayal
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch