A California congressman is convinced the recently struck “fiscal cliff” deal will only help lawmakers procrastinate in dealing with America’s deep-seeded fiscal problems.
Congressman unhappy with fiscal cliff deal
Trending in: Local News
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- 7 Nevada County residents cited for buying booze for minors
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Flash mob makes dancing accessible
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo