A Grass Valley man arrested for allegedly arranging to have sex with underage girls has pleaded no contest to three charges in return for a possible sentence of three years. Samuel Joseph Luti, 20 at the time, was arrested at a local motel Sept. 28, 2011, where he allegedly had arranged to have sex with a 15-year-old.
Grass Valley man pleads no contest to sex charges
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man