A free Electronic Waste drive-thru, drop-off fundraiser will help Lyman Gilmore 8th grade students earn money to visit Washington, D.C./New York and save the environment.
E-waste drive to benefit Lyman Gilmore students
Trending in: Local News
- Grant awardees collaborate to improve access to care
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S
- Sponsoring a nurse assistant in training — a good investment in Nevada County’s elder care
- Commentary: Understanding Bowen Technique therapy
- Nevada County unemployment rises, sees dip in government jobs