A free Electronic Waste drive-thru, drop-off fundraiser will help Lyman Gilmore 8th grade students earn money to visit Washington, D.C./New York and save the environment.
E-waste drive to benefit Lyman Gilmore students
Trending in: Local News
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- From starvation to service
- Meeting set Jan. 13 for new arts cohousing site in Nevada County
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery
- The Perfect Quirk: Nevada County hip hop artist gets Grammy nod for children’s album with a message