A free Electronic Waste drive-thru, drop-off fundraiser will help Lyman Gilmore 8th grade students earn money to visit Washington, D.C./New York and save the environment.
E-waste drive to benefit Lyman Gilmore students
Trending in: Local News
- A brotherhood of brew: Area breweries band together to make Gold Country craft beer destination
- Police blotter: Gun shots and phone scams
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill
- New signage for visitors to downtown Grass Valley
- Lavelle: Summertime on the farm