A free Electronic Waste drive-thru, drop-off fundraiser will help Lyman Gilmore 8th grade students earn money to visit Washington, D.C./New York and save the environment.
E-waste drive to benefit Lyman Gilmore students
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch