A free Electronic Waste drive-thru, drop-off fundraiser will help Lyman Gilmore 8th grade students earn money to visit Washington, D.C./New York and save the environment.
E-waste drive to benefit Lyman Gilmore students
Trending in: Local News
- Thurston Manufacturing to redistribute Grass Valley assets
- ‘A tribe of do-gooders’: Social media post spawns bike-purchasing spree
- ‘Maker’ movement expands in Nevada County at The Curious Forge
- DUI suspect jailed after surrendering on arrest warrant
- Nevada City man arrested for allegedly stealing car, driving drunk