The BAM Project, a nationwide organization for Christian Business women has a chapter (Tapestry) in Nevada County that will celebrate its one year “Bam-iversary” on Jan. 10 at Christopher’s Catering in downtown Grass Valley.
BAM makes a big impact
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area