Now that Yuba County supervisors have amended a medical marijuana growing ordinance to make it slightly less restrictive, the onus is on those who grow it to fall in line, supervisors said.
Yuba County supes: Compliance key on medical pot
Trending in: Local News
- Extended Covered California deadline provides extra window to be insured
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County