Child Advocates of Nevada County will be holding its annual Holiday See’s candy sale through Dec. 24. The See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Christmas. The sale of See’s candy is the organization’s biggest fundraiser and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. For additional information or for quantity or business sales, contact their office at (530) 265-9550, ext. 221.
See's cand sale benefits Child Advocates
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump