In a hostile environment, with the rain pouring down and all the momentum swinging against him, Colin Kaepernick dropped back to pass, he read the Patriot blitz and fired a strike to Michael Crabtree. With an inside move and a dash to the end zone, the Kaepernick-to-Crabtree 38-yard touchdown connection was the defining moment of Sunday’s game and will likely be the play that ultimately punches Alex Smith’s ticket out of San Francisco.
The end of Alex?
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man