In a hostile environment, with the rain pouring down and all the momentum swinging against him, Colin Kaepernick dropped back to pass, he read the Patriot blitz and fired a strike to Michael Crabtree. With an inside move and a dash to the end zone, the Kaepernick-to-Crabtree 38-yard touchdown connection was the defining moment of Sunday’s game and will likely be the play that ultimately punches Alex Smith’s ticket out of San Francisco.
The end of Alex?
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash