It takes a definite perseverance to succeed in business. In fact, in today’s economy, it takes a certain resolve just to get by. Add a fire to the mix and you might expect anyone to just throw in the towel, but Dr. David Gabor merely dusts himself off and rebuilds. It’s a feat which is more admirable considering he retired from dentistry several years ago.
Grass Valley dentist keeps practice going despite office fire
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area