We asked our Facebook friends to write the caption for this Associated Press photograph that caught Santa standing in line at the airport. First prize is a free large pizza from Miner Moe’s Pizza in Nevada City. Here are this week’s top 10 offerings:
10. Victor Mathews — Ut-Oh, I forgot my ID.
9. Barbara Schneider — Because the reindeer are on strike, they suggest I go United.
8. Dolly Jaynes — Hope my passport’s current!
7. Alina Lee — I had some extra miles, so I thought I’d take a short break and visit Mom in Vegas before the big day ... These are her gifts, so please handle with care!
6. Wendy Youngman — I hope I got this Southwest agent want she wanted when she was little or this could be a long flight!
5. Erica Morris — If this chick tries to charge me extra for my bags, I’m putting her on the “Naughty List”.
4. Wolfgang Perner — “I’m sorry, sir, your name appears on our “no- fly list”, please step aside and we’ll have someone from the TSA come speak with you.”
3. Brian O’Brien — I am responsible to deliver toys to more than 2 billion kids; 50 pounds? Really?
2. Kimme LaLa Browne — BREAKING NEWS!! Arrest warrant issued for reindeer after running over grandma! Santa must fly United Airlines to deliver gifts! News at 10!
1. Marilyn Webb — One checked bag is free on Southwest? Boy, she’s in for a BIG surprise with my bag!
Congratulations, Marilyn Webb! You’ve won a free large pizza from Miner Moe’s in Nevada City. Contact Community Reporter Cory Fisher at email@example.com or by phone at 477-4203 within one week to claim your prize.