NID has saved our backsides again. A several-man crew rebuilt a section of Smith Road after the ditches failed during the downpour last week and created a 75-foot long, 4-foot deep trench in our dirt and gravel road, exposing the main pipe for the distance.
Kudos to NID
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft