Anyone who intends to sleep on public property in Nevada City, notably homeless folks, will have to obtain a permit to exempt them from a camping ordinance passed by the town’s council Wednesday night.
Nevada City OKs homeless-regulating camping ordinance
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day